Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"My cup runneth over”


There is no better way to express the joy, love, and over whelming sense of thankfulness you feel when you meet your newborn for the first time!
After 39 weeks of pregnancy, “Vivian Grace Gockstetter” made her debut on March 3rd, 2010 at 8:03am via a c-section. She was 7lbs 4oz and 19 inches long.
Mommy and Daddy shared tears of happiness in the operating room when they first laid eyes on Miss Viv.
We felt so grateful and blessed to finally meet our healthy and thriving (screaming) daughter!
Since we have brought Vivian home, we’ve been surrounded by family and friends. Their love and support has been incredible. Vivian already feels very loved!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to follow along with Dish & Viv! Love you both.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you started the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to stories about your adventures and fun times w/Viv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Mommy Tricia ~I miss you all!! Loved being with the new Gockstetter family ~and enjoyed the attempts to help Baby Vivian overcome her "fussies" ~I'm now a Dr. Karp fan and hope that you and Matt are having success with swaddling, slight jiggling of her head up & down and shussing! She's an angel ~especially when she's happy!! You and Matt will be great parents ~Vivian is lucky!!

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete